Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THE CRASH

What can be the consequences of a severe system failure in the middle of summer vacations???
Several and far reaching.....
You are left with no music to listen to. No pics to upload on stupid social networking sites you become a part of in your joblessness and in case you like using ms word instead of paper to pen your thoughts...then... well...for better or for worse nobody will ever be able to read them again.
If you like doing random shit using different softwares then your little works of art which nobody else could understand or appreciate are gone forever too. Sad stuff happens all the time. Imagine spilling water on a painting u did painstakingly or how a temporary loss of memory would make u feel. Combine both the feelings....and that is how a sudden system crash makes you feel.

Well... to be honest it wasn’t all that unexpected...I had been warned. So if you are more into immediate gains and pleasures..and keep on overlooking problems, you pay for it.
But that’s ok I guess....
Once a problem sinks in, it isn’t too bad...maybe because you get used to it. I miss the nice time spent with my lappy..watching all those sitcoms and weird videos specially when presently I am like Tom Hanks in Cast Away minus the island and the lack of people and food and commodities :P
Now..enough of cheesy lines...i am on way to recovery from the great trauma of the loss..rediscovering lost pleasures of the idiot box!!!
Hey don’t shake your head in hopelessness...yesterday i learnt how the fart of a particular worm has cyanide and that if about a hundred of those fart in unison, that might be the last thing you ever smell..
Where else but on Animal Planet would you learn that!!!

4 comments:

Sagar Premkumar said...

"the fart of a particular worm has cyanide and that if about a hundred of those fart in unison, that might be the last thing you ever smell"

Now THAT'S education.

RaSh said...

Awww.. Doesn't matter.. You should get used to the short (& unpredictable) life of these electronic stuff. My Suggestion: Use the net to backup important data ;)

And all this while, I had been waiting for a post on your other blog! Huh!

executioner said...

I know it better than anybody else. First my 120 gig external crashed. I got back home thinking I would get some of that data back from my desktop hard drive... and that crashed too. 200 Gig data loss. I will use PS1 money for data recovery.

Pao said...

lol! that wud be a good use of ps1 money executioner...