Tuesday, February 26, 2008

starlight

I wish i could make music through words...sometimes things you feel like writing about are too beautiful for words...ordinary for random people but so beautiful inside your head.....

A pool of water surrounded by rocks that look as lifeless as they are.
Doesn’t sound amazing at all....does it?

Lets add few more things now...
Relaxing after a taxing week.....
Lying down with people you love spending time with... gazing at the blue starry sky....
Cool wind blowing through your hair and over your face...and not a single worry to spoil all that....just music going on inside your head...
Constellations ...the Jack Johnson song in my head....and i guess sm random tune in prashant’s. Doodie was humming starlight i think...


Orion.....dark matter...relativity...telepathy....stones hitting the water surface....much to break the silence and much to keep it intact...
You might be saying how the searchlight behind the hills looks so sexy or how orion is kinda different around eleven.....how the place reminds you of Leningrad ....or discussing whether songs in hindi movies streatch for more than a day in the video( ya that..i know)...
I am vaguely aware of all that.....tunes and feelings mixing in my head like colours....dunno what shade ..
Not trying to figure out....no words no music no gesture to describe it...

But if you are like me and you too where lying there at that moment...i guess you would understand.

Starlight
Star bright
The first star i see tonight
Wish i may
Wish i might
May my wish come true tonight

4 comments:

Prashant Nagpal said...

Beautiful, Pallavi. Keep updating me as you write more.

In case you're wondering, I was humming 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps...'

RaSh said...

Its amazing how mind thinks instantly in different directions, sometime completely unrelated… Really loved the part where u talked about random thoughts (Dark matter.. lol)

Whenever I sit at such places I tend to dream with eyes open… its like some sort of a slideshow of pics or something :D

Anyway Nice post! Keep Bloggin!

JD said...

Starlight was just the perfect song for the moment. Pity I couldn't remember the lyrics ;)

A beautiful, classy post. You've been able to do the tricky work of putting in words what all of us were thinking that day. A most memorable day, wasn't it?

PS - The Orion thing DOES look different at 11, see, i TOLD you :D :D

Rover said...

Bloody beeches went off to the dam without me YET AGAIN......
And then jalaofying me by writing posts like this!!!!!
SCREW YOU ALL!!!!
Ahem......nice post, even thought I WASN'T THERE i can tell what it feels like.......(yeah i know, bunches)