Sunday, February 3, 2008

Good days....

A productive Sunday I would say. Well...not in terms of studies ..But finally I managed to write my next blog post. Today Bing’s post got me thinking about a very phashinating thing...the colour of my memories.
Its surprising how each one of my vivid memories is either dominated by bright sunlight or by gray clouds and silver moonlight. Most of these gray and white memories are so intense .They are not about something significant happening back then but about me enjoying the moments for their sheer beauty.....
As a kid, during nights of powercuts, me and my bro would lie down on the roof and gaze at the stars for ages (yes ,the powrecuts would last really long sometimes). The feeling of awe and wonder at their beauty and their mystery would make those moments so amazing.
For the same reason I cherish all these blackout nights here in BITS ....sitting with friends at I_THE SPOT_I gazing at the lights shimmering in the Zuari river and the stars twinkling around the lone naked tree......Even this moment is a beautiful one....sitting and contemplating is my favourite activity.
I feel good.

1 comment:

Nikita said...

i m proud of how u cn write wat u think so well..
wat a "PRODUCTIVE" sunday eh?
;-)