Saturday, February 9, 2008

feel aati hai...

My room is not supposed to look or feel like this in the middle of night....packed, warm and cosy. And every time I open the window a little...this bone chilling wind is not supposed to hit my face. All of this reminds me of winter back home. I hate the feel of winter nights...they make you nostalgic and contemplative. I have no clear idea why I share this intense relationship with winter. Maybe because back home winter is the most beautiful time of the year.

Nywho, coming back to Goa....it’s their coldest winter in 78 years. Which is still not much by North Indian standards but enough for,as my friends would say...feel aane ke liye.

Quark starts from tomorrow....and I am really looking forward to the next three days now. The posters are awesome and so is the rest of the decoration. Today B-wing was looking so splendid in the evening. Standing there seeing all those people work...well...feel as rahi thi.

2 comments:

Nikita said...

Sometimes..even i miss the chill back home.. n sometimes i dont miss it..cuz it reminds me of exam time..
more so.. i miss the definite winter back home.. here in Goa, it gets cold suddenly and hot suddenly..hate that..

QUARK'08 is over :(
Had three of the most amazing days of my life..

Back to reality..

keep writing..

RaSh said...

Amazing Blog!!
After so many years, I again feel like bloggin :) Just the wrong time to realize that though.. :D

Anyhu Quark'08 (In association with Cognizant, Cypress & Thermax) [Aadat ho gayee thee yeh bone ki :P] was really awesome... So proud to be a BITSian!!

Chalo carry on wid blogging!!

And all the best for the tests!

RaSh aka Kapil :D